Healing & Coaching
Hypnosis is a natural state of mind where you are always fully responsive and in control. The hypnotic trance state can produce extraordinary levels of mental and physical relaxation, expanded awareness and heightened objective reasoning and receptivity.
Potent areas of focus for your hypnotherapy sessions are:
fears, anxiety, depression, grief, undesirable habits as well as goals and aspirations for a life lived authentically, in balance and with ever expanding possibility.
The principles and theories upon which hypnotherapy are based are:
- Utilization of an in-take interview resulting in a chosen hypnotic method or methods for a series of sessions to support gradual progress in the area of focus
- A shared commitment by both client and hypnotherapist to the process and awareness of subtle significant new behaviors that are in-sync with the desired ways of being
- During a hypnotherapy session one is capable of transcending the critical, analytical level of the mind
- Resulting in the empowered companionship with one’s eager and caring subconscious mind
- Enhanced calm and support opens up the receptivity to one’s inner guidance, objectivity and higher self wisdom
- Openness to accept empowering verbal suggestions, direction and instructions chosen by you, leading you to experiencing heightened potential for your desired outcomes.
All of the above is guided by our resident certified hypnotherapist, Sharon Belknap, CHt. Sharon is known for her gracious guidance, compassionate intake style and skillfully led hypnotherapy session. Her unique style of hypnotherapy is what she feels opens her clients to the their infinite potential and untold positive outcomes.
“Within each session, I invite in the the ultimate source of empowerment — the presence of a warm and infinite love. I introduce this presence with respect to the unique perceptive and beliefs of my client. I encourage a fresh open receptivity to feel the fullness of this love, to expand into the potential of one’s natural state of being, being supported and guided by expansive love.
The evidence is clear from my client’s reporting their experiences of enhanced subtle strengths in the areas of focus. This growing inner confidence empowers their relationship with self and extends outward to others. The benefits of hypnotherapy sessions feel like ‘coming home within’ and encourage further growth and peace. —Sharon Belknap, CHt